Provide decision support systems regarding specific biotic threat related agricultural problems through improved models, efficient parametrization of biological and physiological requirements of the target biotic threat. These include:
- Developing efficient data & analytical model that provides current and future global individual risk maps for prioritized biotic threats of target crops/locations.
- Develop interoperable workflows for multi-peril biotic threat assessment of host specific or geography specific assemblages of biotic threats.
GEMS Services Supported
Current Senay Lab members
- Senait Senay, Ph.D., Principal Investigator
Past Senay Lab members
- Yuan Chai, Ph.D., Post-Doctoral fellow; Current placement: Lead at the GEMS Informatics Center for the GEMS Sensing program.
- Bryan Runk, Ph.D., Post-Doctoral fellow; Current placement: co-director at the InSTePP center & PI at GEMS Informatics Center
- Rafael Carlesso Aita, M.S. Entomology; Current placement: University of Minnesota